The following new measures are consistent with the CDC and local government guidelines:
- Reserve your ticket in advance – click here to buy tickets now.
- As of Feb. 18, 2022, masks are optional for all guests at the Empire State Building Observatory Experience.
Updated Operating Hours
- June 6 - June 9: 11 A.M. - 12 A.M. | Last Elevator at 11:15 P.M.
- June 10 - June 12: 9 A.M. - 12 A.M. | Last Elevator at 11:15 P.M.
- June 13 - June 16: 11 A.M. - 12 A.M. | Last Elevator at 11:15 P.M.
- June 17 - June 19: 9 A.M. - 12 A.M. | Last Elevator at 11:15 P.M.
- June 20 - October 30: 10 A.M. - 12 A.M. | Last Elevator at 11:15 P.M.
- October 31 - November 23: 10 A.M. - 10 P.M. | Last Elevator at 9:15 P.M.
- November 24 - November 27: 10 A.M. - 12 A.M. | Last Elevator at 11:15 P.M.
- November 28 - December 23: 10 A.M. - 10 P.M. | Last Elevator at 9:15 P.M.
- December 24 - December 30: 8 A.M. - 1 A.M. | Last Elevator at 12:15 A.M.
- December 31: 8 A.M. - 11 P.M. | Last Elevator at 10:15 P.M.
Indoor Environmental Quality
As part of our $165 million renovation, we implemented the following new air quality measures:
- MERV 13 air filters
- State-of-the-art air purification improves air quality and reduces the risk of virus transmission*
- Fresh air ventilation
- System designed to provide clean air to over 1,600 hourly visitors
* AtmosAir proven in lab tests by Microchem Laboratory to neutralize 99.92% of Coronavirus.
WELL Health-Safety Rated
First commercial real estate portfolio in the U.S. to achieve the WELL Health-Safety Rating
Launched in June 2020, the WELL Health-Safety Rating is an evidence-based, third-party verified rating for all new and existing building and space types and is focused on operational policies, maintenance protocols, emergency plans and stakeholder engagement strategies to help organizations prepare their spaces for re-entry in a post COVID-19 environment.
The WELL Health-Safety Rating measures five categories:
- cleaning and sanitization procedures
- emergency preparedness programs
- health service resources
- air and water quality management
- stakeholder engagement and communications
Visit The Heart of NYC
It’s New York’s can’t-miss experience. Book your ticket to the top today.